Dristi’s Loyalty Cards
Terms and Conditions
Dristi’s registered address 40-44 St Paul’s Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1LR. References to “we” shall mean Dristi’s, and references to “you” shall mean you the authorised holder of the Dristi’s Loyalty Card.
Thank you for becoming a valued customer of Dristi’s, we have decided to reward our loyal customers with a scheme that enables you to enjoy a Shisha’s free of charge, at the above location only.
- Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else.
- Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
- Loyalty card members must present their Loyalty Card at the time of commencement of every sale where a Shisha is purchased. Management or staff members will not be able to search for your details and points cannot be awarded after the sale has been completed.
- Upon each purchase of a Shisha, ONE point will be loaded onto your Loyalty Card, once you have been awarded TEN points, you become eligible for a FREE Shisha.NB: this will be a Shisha from the Al Fakher range only or a discount will be applied for the value of £13.00 from any other range.
- Maximum ONE point per day, per Loyalty Card.
- No loyalty points will be awarded when redeeming your free Shisha.
- Once your free Shisha has been claimed, your loyalty card will reset and the cycle will then begin again. Remember not to discard your Loyalty Card as these are 100% reusable.
- By accepting and using the loyalty card at Dristi’s you agree to be bound by, and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- To be issued with a loyalty card you must be over the age of 18, Management and staff members reserve the right to ask for proof of Identity.
- We reserve the right to refuse anybody a loyalty card and we are under no obligation to state the reasons for why.
- In addition to the above, we reserve the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at anytime if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.dristis.co.uk; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.dristis.co.uk.
- If for any reason the purchase of your shisha is refunded the loyalty point will be removed from your loyalty card.
- We will treat all personal information as strictly confidential, and NO details will be released to a third party, unless of course we are approached by the police or any other regulatory or governmental authority.
- Dristi’s promotes responsible use of Shisha and encourages all its customers to smoke in moderation.