Dristi’s Loyalty Cards
Terms and Conditions
Dristi’s registered address 40-44 St Paul’s Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1LR. References to “we” shall mean Dristi’s, and references to “you” shall mean you the authorised holder of the Dristi’s Loyalty Card.
Thank you for becoming a valued customer of Dristi’s, we have decided to reward our loyal customers with a scheme that enables you to enjoy a Shisha’s free of charge, at the above location only.
1. Loyalty card members must present their loyalty card at the time of commencement of every sale where a Shisha is purchased. Management or staff members will not be able to search for your details and stamps cannot be awarded after the sale has been complete.
2. Upon each purchase of a Shisha, ONE stamp will be awarded to your Loyalty Card in one of the ten spaces available, once all ten spaces are filled, you become eligible for a FREE Shisha NB: this will be a Shisha from the Al Fakher range only. Maximum ONE stamp per day, per Loyalty Card.
3. Once your free shisha is claimed, your loyalty card will be taken from you and marked as unusable, please ask a member of staff for another card and carry on collecting.
4. By accepting and using the Loyalty Card at Dristi’s you agree to be bound by, and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
5. To be issued with a Loyalty Card you must be over the age of 18, Management and staff members reserve the right to ask for proof of Identity.
6. We reserve the right to refuse anybody a Loyalty Card and we are under no obligation to state the reasons for why.
7. If, for any reason the purchase of your Shisha is refunded the stamp will become null and void, and will be marked appropriately.
8. We will treat all personal information as strictly confidential, and NO details will be released to a third party, unless of course we are approached by the police or any other regulatory or governmental authority.
9. Dristi’s promotes responsible use of Shisha and encourages all its customers to smoke in moderation.